Dr. Claudio Roller
Born in Montevideo, Uruguay in 1974
Education and professional experience
- Studied philosophy and sociology (specialist field: occupational and organisational sociology) in Berlin and Cork (Ireland)
- Worked as an athletics coach (support of leading state and federal athletes)
- Academic assistant for philosophy
- Director of a university interdisciplinary research institution
- Several years’ training as a behaviour and communication trainer, mediator and conflict manager, as well as process consultant
- Trainer and consultant since 2008
Current key activities
- Consulting in change processes and organisational development
- Next-change approaches (including learning journeys, face reality, instant change, agile forms of cooperation)
- Mediation and conflict facilitation (including intercultural)
- Learnshop concepts and large group methods
- Qualification of managers and employees in communication, management, rhetoric and argumentation, training in mediative skills, personality development
- (2015) C. Roller: Zukünftige Ex-Trends. Der Trend zum vernetzten Unternehmen. In: Mythos Change. Weinheim: Beltz 2015, pp. 191-221.
- (2013) Dr. D. Rohnstock, C. Roller: Schulkonflikte meistern. Mediative Kompetenzen für Lehrende. Baltmannsweiler: Schneider Verlag Hohengehren.
- Philosophische Fachaufsätze zur Wissenschaftstheorie, Erkenntnistheorie und Philosophie des Geistes.